Thursday 18 July 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

Neet's choice of the words 'I'm a rainbow sprinkle in a vanilla world'. To me this said a vanilla coloured background, a bright figure in rainbow colours, with others figures completely colourless.
I did stencil on some leaves as it looked so bare.


I have been digging a new flower bed today and am now ready for my own bed. Hopefully that will be the last of the difficult digging. All the new beds we have dug seemed to be a deposit for rocks and concrete by the builders who built the extension on the end of the bungalow.( before our time )
I think I now have repetitive strain injury in my right wrist. You would think I would know better at my age. Those who know me need not comment on that statement.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love this one Wendy and hope your wrist soon recovers. Oh, the joys of gardening!!

Neet said...

No comment - regards to your last paragraph. Just wish I could get out in my garden. Not that I am in any way a gardener like you are.
You came up with the idea of the vanilla like I did but we did it in totally different ways. Always good to see someone else's interpretation of the same quote isn't it. Takes a lot of thought at times though.
Hugs, Neet x

Blog Archive