Thursday 4 July 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

Another difficult one to find the right figure for, the words being 'Of course I talk to myself, I need expert advice'
Again the background is distress inked with stencils and stamps used on top. Although I have inked some double pages for the next few weeks I thought this one only needed a single page. I did it Monday night as I need to get this done early as I am off on my textile course on Wednesday.
I also have a really bad stomach upset and feel awful. I rarely get anything like this and must have picked up a bug somewhere. Anyway I don't feel like doing much and am not eating, hopefully I will manage to go on Wednesday. Not a very nice way to loose weight.


2 comments:

Neet said...

Yep, not an easy one to portray the words you chose. Quite often I find the picture would fit any words, ie if we put last weeks words on next weeks picture it would work then on the one two weeks later and so on. Still it taxes my old brain to think of something appropriate to the words chosen and afterall, as we keep saying, "it is a challenge". It certainly challenges my grey matter and I am not sure I always manage to come up with the right figures.
Lovely background, sorry you are ill, hop you make the course.
Hugs, Neet xx
ps just been reading my choices that are coming up and already stuck with some of them - memo to self: "it is a challenge"

Heather said...

Hope you'll soon feel better. When I get a bug like that I just take boiled water for a day. It does the trick.
Your lady on this page looks as if she wouldn't take advice from anyone else, anyway. Love it.

Blog Archive