Thursday 30 August 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week we are drawing a face, with the colours,  Cerise and Turquoise. I used paints for the face and water soluble wax crayons and stamps for the background. The hair started off all turquoise, but it looked even worse than it does now, so I added some red. I really need to practise doing faces and see if I can make them look just slightly presentable.
We were at Neet's for a few days and nearly talked ourselves to a standstil. We didn't get any crafting done but put the world to rights and caught up with all the news. This page was therefore done in a hurry.

2 comments:

Heather said...

It's a lovely face Wendy. I am right out of my comfort zone when it comes to drawing faces.

Neet said...

You can't do faces - "Tosh" there is nothing wrong with this and the eyes are not at all starey. I think this is the best face you have done, it is lovely. Maybe we should have a face painting challenge as well and then we will have to keep improving on our technique with the painting although this one looks fine to me.
Sorry I am late, yesterday's news threw me a bit.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive