Thursday 2 August 2018

Thursday Journal page with Neet

The choice this week came from Neet and it is blue and grey with seniors rule as the theme. I used pink for my third colour.
I was really stumped with this one, and then Peter just said Trump, so I was happy with that. I used Dylusion paint and a couple of stencils as the whole page looked a bit bland. I found a picture of the senior in question and used two of Dyan's figures
I am trying to get everything ready for going on holiday to Scotland on Friday, and get my art stuff for next week done as well. The garden is suffering with the heat, and so am I.
We have also been struggling with mice eating the rubber tubes in the washing machine. I think my cats must be on strike. So far the mice have eaten through £120 worth of pipes and Peter has had a metal base made for the machine to stop them getting in. We caught two in the machine and four in the utility room, under the cupboards. Luckily all the cupboards have backs on them. They had even pinched cat food and stored a pile of it in the corner. So I could add on the cost of the metal plate and the cat food.


2 comments:

Neet said...

Absolutely brilliant! Everybody should have a Peter who can come up with ideas like this.
Just one thing it reads as "us" and not "USA" at first glance - I would have to add an "A" to it.
Hugs, Neet x

Heather said...

Love it! I don't think he'd like to be thought of as a senior!

Blog Archive