Thursday 7 April 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet

 To say I struggled to tie this in with Art Journal Journey would be an understatement. The theme set by Alison of Craftytrog is Play it again Sam, where Alison wants us to use a favourite film or song. As all my favourite songs or films don't have anything to do with a bath or shower, it was not going to be easy. The words to use this week are Sometimes I take baths, it's hard to drink wine in a shower. Betty is very fond of wine, and decided that tonight she would sit in the bath with the biggest glass of wine she could manage.  Normally she would use the rain shower and that would make drinking wine at the same time impossible. She could sing the catchy song " Raindrops keep falling on my head, The blues they send to great me, won't defeat me, it won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me. when the bath started to get cold she could turn on the rain shower and sing the song again. It sounded like a great plan, even though her cats thought it was a bit weird.

Sorry Alison, if this does't fit feel free to take it off the list.




10 comments:

Neet said...

You keep on telling me "it's a challenge" and this one certainly is going to keep us on our toes this month. A great challenge from Alison and I was sure we would go down the same line with it but we managed to be different.
You coped with it quite well Wendy - thank goodness we attach a story is all I can say. Great page.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

I smiled at your song choice, and it works for me. That is a tough quote to use with a movie or song. That song is a classic and I can hear it now. But a good one too. And I like your page. The like how you stuck the bathtub out off to the side. Thanks for joining us at AJJ with this fun page for Alison's challenge. Hugs-Erika

Christine said...

This is great Wendy!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I absolutely LOVE your take on the challenge, too! What a fun and fabulous sentiment. Yep, raindrops did keep falling on Betty's head here!

DVArtist said...

Personally I absolutely love this. Have a lovely day.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This month IS a challenge at AJJ, it seems. Still, I love what you came up with and how you tied the rain shower in with the theme you and Neet have, as well as Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey. Raindrops keep falling on my head is a great song. So is your art!

Meggymay said...

You created a fantastic page for the quote and managed to get the link with the song you were thinking about to link up with Alison's AJJ theme, I think those cats look a bit worried as well.
Yvonne xx

craftytrog said...

Great page Wendy! It works for me :-)
Thanks for linking up to my AJJ theme.
Alison

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

It's lovely art Wendy.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You did a grand job with the quote and also linking to AJJ Wendy, the look on the cats face make me giggle. Hugs Tracey x

Blog Archive