Thursday 17 March 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet

 Don't you just love the 12 seconds when the laundry is done are the words this week, and I can certainly agree with that statement.  As she had just finished all her Spring household chores, Astrid has gone to see her friend Grace and her little girl Maisie. Grace had just finished doing a huge pile of washing and was ready for a cup of coffee and a break. They discussed what they had been doing and Astrid said " don't you just love the 12 seconds when the laundry is done?" "That's about all I get" replied Grace, "Maisie has been out in the garden with Rex and has picked a lovely bunch of Spring flowers for me. The only problem with that is that with so much rain the garden is like a bog and Rex has been jumping up on Maisie and the front of her dress is now covered in mud" "It doesn't look as if the floor has done any better either" remarked Astrid.

I am linking this to Art Journal Journey where Valeries theme is The Goddess of Spring. I hope this qualifies.






5 comments:

Neet said...

A great story and journal page. I see we have used the same figure for one of them. That telepathy is working again or is it that we both feel the need for some new figures (that are useable).
It's the ironing that gets to me. Doesn't help my bad back either.
Hugs, Neet cx

My name is Erika. said...

Since my laundry is going right now, I can agree with that statement for certain. Especially now since my dryer has been down for over a month and I've been hanging loads in my bathroom. Which means I can only wash a small load at a time, so it seems like I'm always doing laundry. Just waiting for the hubby to get around to check the dryer to see if he can repair it or if I need to buy (ouch) a new one. Fun story and page Wendy. Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ. Happy rest of your week. Hugs-Erika

Crafting Queen said...

Great story to go with your journal. Anesha x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love how you put this together, Wendy. I also love Astrid's outfit. Those pants are fabulous. It was nice how you brought in the spring touch so you could tie it to Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey, too. This is a fun entry and I sure like that cute little dog.

Meggymay said...

A fantastic page Wendy and that story many of us could relate to especially when our children were young. I loved the colourful clothes they were all wearing. Thanks for linking to Valerie's theme over at AJJ.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive