Thursday 27 May 2021

Thursday Journal with Neet

I have left it to the last minute again, and I really should get myself organised. I had already done the background but had no figures ready coloured.                                                                                      Anthea on the left didn't really want to talk to her friend today as she was in a bit of a mood. She had been talking incessantly for about an hour to herself, telling herself about all the things she needs to do, and how well she would do them. The next conversation was about her mother who she found rather irritating, and Sally was getting a bit fed up with it so she butted in. Anthea was a bit annoyed, put her hand on her hips and said "Please don't interrupt me while I'm trying to ignore you"


 I am entering this in Art Journal Journey where Elle's theme is Language. That remark from Anthea says it all.

8 comments:

Neet said...

I can't believe it - we've used exactly the same figure - and this time the same head - as one another. This telepathy between us is so strong at times. How strange!
Good job you had the background done if you were last minute. That is one bit that is different (at the moment - and that won't last long) - I was well ahead having done milne last week in readiness.
Anyway, it's a great page and great dealing with the quote Wendy.
Hugs, Neet xx

craftytrog said...

A beautiful page Wendy! I love that background.
Hope you have a lovely day,
Alison xx

My name is Erika. said...

Good thing when I talk to myself no one is around. I'd hate to have to say that to someone. Smile. Great page Wendy. I love the background and those Dylusions ladies too. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

My name is Erika. said...

And I forgot to say, thanks for joining us at AJJ also.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful journal page and story. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was amazed at how you and Neet used the exact same girl. I really like the colors you chose and that background is to die for!! I liked how similar your stories were for a change. Usually you two head off in different directions. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Elle's theme.

Empire of the Cat said...

That's so funny that you both chose the same one! Love the backstory and the background! Thanks for joining me for the Language theme at Art Journal Journey this month Elle xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love these girls - great colours here too! That's a difficult quote to illustrate. Hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive