Thursday 17 December 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet.

 As we approach Christmas our next two quotes relate to that time of year.  This one is 'Dear Santa, is it too late to negotiate ?                                                                                                                                        I'm afraid Malcolm and his brother Henry have both been a bit naughty this year, and they haven't made any effort to improve as you can see by the scribbles all over the lounge wall. Their mum has told them that Santa will think twice about leaving them presents if things don't improve. They have decided to write Santa a letter and try a bit of smooth talking. I expect Santa will give in eventually, but they are going to have to clean that wall up first, along with some other little jobs their mum has lined up.

I am entering this in Art Journal Journey where Tracy's theme is 'The meaning of' this I think means that it is a lot better if you do the jobs you are supposed to do in a reasonable time and not put off the ones you really don't want to do.




8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful pge,made me smile, love those little miscreants! Thanks for joining us at AJJ, much appreciated!

nwilliams6 said...

So funny and fun, Wendy. Great images and the wall is so creative (them and you - lol). Great message here too - we do need to learn that lesson. Hugz

craftytrog said...

Such a fun page Wendy! I love it! xx

My name is Erika. said...

This is a great idea for the quote Wendy. I like those wall scribbles, well I wouldn't like them on my wall but they look fantastic on your page. I hope they do change and next year don't have to negotiate with Santa. Thanks for joining us at AJJ too. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a great way to interpret this quote, Wendy. You have certainly done a great job scribbling on that wall. I love the letters the boys sent, too. It is a beautiful and quite appropriate entry for Tracey's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun page! Love those boys with there Santa lists, they made me smile 😀. Wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I love those wall squiggles too, reminds me of the time my Daughter drew her name on her bedroom carpet in white board marker denying it was her haa haa. So happy to see you join me @ AJJ again. Hugs Tracey xx

Neet said...

A lovely idea and a lovely page too. I like the idea of the scribbles on the wall - so many kids go through that stage but I think these are naughty boys - they are a bit too old for doing things like that so deserve to have coal instead of presents!
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive