Thursday 3 December 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

 Cleaning, I just sweep the room with a glance are the words this week. Not sure where to start with this one, but thought her posture and face said it all. She had the floor painted black so you couldn't see the dirt, and even the cat is looking at it as if it's too dirty to walk on. I bet the top of those pictures has a layer of dust on them. Never leave till tomorrow what you can do today. I keep telling my husband that, but he suddenly goes deaf. If I don't keep up to that maxim, then it gets me down.                                                         I am also entering this in Art Journal Journey where Tracy's them is 'the meaning of'                                    I hope this qualifies.



7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wendy, this is both funny and clever. That poor cat wishes it could climb on something, too. I really enjoyed this and it was a great entry for Tracey's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

Neet said...

Not easy as you say but I think the cat is saying it all with that disdainful look.
Great interpretation.
Hugs, Neet xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful page and love the quote. Wish I could get the cleaning done with one glance. Thanks for joining us at AJJ, hugs, Valerie

craftytrog said...

Great page Wendy! I'm not sure a black floor is a good idea, think of the dust! :D
Alison xx

My name is Erika. said...

She certainly looks like she is one to sweep the room with a glance and expecting it to be clean. And that cat does look like she's thinking about the dirt. This is a fun piece Wendy and I am glad you linked up to Tracey's challenge at AJJ. Thanks. Hugs-Erika

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh yes Wendy, my face is like that every time I have to stop what I'd prefer to be doing and go and clean up. Great page, her face says it all.. Hugs Tracey xx

nwilliams6 said...

Great background and that cat is soooooo perfect - he does look like he thinks the floor needs to be cleaned! She looks like she doesn't care. I am good at sweeping the floor with my glances too - lol. Fun fun fun, Wendy! Hugz

Blog Archive