Tuesday 1 December 2020

Art Journal Journey _ The meaning of

 'The meaning of' is the new theme on Art Journal Journey this month hosted by Tracey' As she explained it's really anything goes.  I have a simple collaged page in my junk journal with a bird, nest and eggs plus a lovely little rhyme: The birds they sang at break of day  Start again I heard them say, Don'y dwell on what has passed away, Or what is yet to come.

Wise words I think after the nightmare of 2020.



                                                                                                                                 





7 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

That is lovely Journal page with Bird.
The saying goes well.
Take care of yourself,hugs Elke

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Wise words indeed Wendy, 2020 sure has given us all so much to think about. Love that sweet Dina W (?) bird, your collage background makes a great scene for her. Thank you for joining me @ AJJ Hugs Tracey x

My name is Erika. said...

I like the whole idea of this page Wendy. And that is one wise bird. I know I am happy it's December, not to rush life by but this covid world is really tough sometimes. Happy December. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This was charming and a lovely poem to go with your birds. Rather appropriate, too. Thanks for this first entry using Tracey's theme at Art Journal Journey, dear Wendy.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful page Wendy. Thanks for joining us at AJJ, much obliged! have a good one, hugs, Valerie

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely page, Wendy. Wise words...we do need to start each day fresh and forget the past. Hopefully one day soon, we can wake up and not worry about this virus. I hope we carry the lessons we learned with us though. Cute bird and super collage. Hugz

craftytrog said...

I love your collage art Wendy! xx

Blog Archive