Thursday 29 October 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

"I'll never forget the first time we met, but I'll keep trying" is the saying of Dyan's this week. I have made a background with Distress oxides and used several stencils to make the lines, so that I can enter it in Chris's theme of Hold the line on Art Journal Journey.

Annie on the left has had enough of Pricilla's stuck up ways and wishes she had never met her in the first place. She is always telling Annie what to do and when to do it, and Annie has had enough of someone who seems to think she is a good friend. She has tried to be nice to Pricilla, but is now hoping that this remark will make her go away.

The figures are Dylusions and painted with watercolour paints, and I think they show their personalities  fit well with the saying.



5 comments:

Neet said...

What a lovely background. It reminds me a little of the one last week which I loved but it is so different so why I don't know. I just know I love it.
Hugs, Neet xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love these colours Wendy and the sad little tale of the end of a friendship! Thank you for sharing this for my theme at AJJ. Hugs, Chrisx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful page Wendy, thanks for joining us at AJJ, much appreciated! Valerie
It's your turn next week at Tag Tuesday, can you get your draft page up by Sunday evening, please?

My name is Erika. said...

You really nailed the personalities of those characters with your story Wendy. The quote is fantastic and so is your story. I am glad you were able to link up to Chris' challenge at AJJ again Wendy. Thanks. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Annie looks so innocent up against Priscilla, who looks all hard and judgmental. You picked two very different and expressive faces and they fit so well with the quote. Thanks for another incredible entry using Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey.

Did you get my message about the time change on Sunday?

Blog Archive