Thursday 1 October 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

 To do list...not that' is the quote for this week, I have a list like that, probably more than one.                     I used Distress oxides for the background and used a stencil with the same colours. The figure is a Dylusion one and coloured with watercolour pens, the dog from Tim Holtz.

The lady is looking a bit glum as she has gone through most of the list and although the dog has already had a walk, he looks like he would like another one. The only job she hasn't ticked off the list is clean the toilets, and she knows she should do them. Dog or toilets !!!! She doesn't look very energetic having gone through everything else on the list, so I think I will leave her thinking about it.

As there are quite a few lines on this I am entering it in Chris's theme of 'Hold the line' on Art Journal Journey




8 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I have to laugh at your take on this week's quote. It is so true. You go through the list and then you have had enough! I certainly would walk the dog over cleaning the toilets, but cleaning the toilets is quicker. I love all the lines too. This is a super page to start Chris' challenge. Thanks so much for joining us. Hugs-Erika

Neet said...

Before you say "same head" this week, I must tell you I almost used that body. It was just that bit too long to use so it got changed. 'Tele' or what?
Great page but what is happening between us?
Hugs, Neet xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Another fun journal page, you and Neet always do fun things. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ, much appreciated! Have a good week! Hugs, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

So funny Wendy...it might depend on whether it is raining for me, wet dogs aren't my favourite thing!!! Love the expression on her face! Thanks so much for this fun start to my theme at AJJ, Hugs, Chrisx

craftytrog said...

A fabulous page Wendy! Made me smile! I'd take the dog out any day, whatever the weather.
Alison xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is another reason why I have a cat instead of a dog. I would rather clean a toilet than dry off a wet dog. I think your journal page is marvelous, Wendy. I like the lines on the woman's clothes. This challenge turned out great for also joining Chris at Art Journal Journey, too. Thanks for joining us.

Let's Art Journal said...

Gorgeous page! Loving your background and images, the dog is adorable! I smiled when I noticed you and Neet used the same head for your lady on your pages too - Happy Serendipity 😁. Wishing you a wonderful October! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Meggymay said...

A super take on your weekly quote Wendy. Thank you for linking with the new theme at AJJ.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive