Saturday 18 July 2020

Tag Tuesday - The Sea

The theme set by Sandie onTag Tuesday is the sea. As a child we always went to the same small seaside village and rented a bungalow called Bernina, which had a beach hut. Wonderful, I loved it and still love beach huts or Summerhouses. Next month one is being erected in our garden, my first Summerhouse in 75 years.
The tag background is Distress inked and some texture paste added at the seas edge and on the sand. The beach huts stamped on card and added . The seagulls are die cuts.



5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag Wendy, Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I love the beach huts. Great colors in this.

Heather said...

I love this tag Wendy and who doesn't love a beach hut? Proper summer holidays.

Sandra Wright. said...

There is something about Beach Huts that remind me of my childhood days on the beach, golden sands to play on while mum and dad make a cup of tea in their hut..happy days.
Thank you for playing along Wendy xx

Sharon Madson said...

Wendy, this is a fun tag. I want to be there!

Blog Archive