Thursday 12 March 2020

Thursday journal page with Neet

'You look like I need a drink' are the words this week.
The mum on the left has had enough, her three children have scribbled all over the green wall with a pot of dark green paint. Her friend and cat look like they are quite relaxed about it, it's obviously not her wall. She is fairly sympathetic as she doesn't have any children, but thinks she needs a drink.


I am entering this in Art Journal Journey where Eileen's (The artful crafters) theme is green  https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/2020/03/green.html

I am away from Wednesday to Saturday so this a scheduled post. Wednesday to Thursday, I am on my textile course doing last minute things for the exhibition in May. Wednesday night I am off to Birmingham for Clannad's farewell concert, after 50 years in the music industry. One of my favourite groups. We are all going, my two daughter and Peter, so I will be driving to Newport in the morning and back at lunch time, Peter can drive to Birmingham as I will then be back to Newport the next day,
Friday I am on another course. Saturday I am going to do absolutely nothing (fat chance)

9 comments:

Neet said...

Nice post, definitely green this week. Like how you have now started to put a story to your journal posts.
Gosh you are so busy but I always think of you with lots of arms doing lots of jobs, you really are a whiz at doing things and leave me breathless. Enjoy everything!
Hugs Neet xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is fabulous and so beautifully designed your journal page. so fun your family.
Have fun on your creative days!
Greetings Elke

My name is Erika. said...

Being a teacher, I know how that poor mom or teacher feels. There are those days! I like this Wendy. Thanks for linking up to Art Journal Journey and Eileen's latest challenge. It is always much appreciated. Hugs-Erik

Karen said...

Great Journal page ~ all moms need a drink now and again ~ Safe and healthy travel wishes to you!

Eileen Bergen said...

I'm new to Thursday Journal Page with Neet. I love your take on her phrase. That was a tough one; and I love the story you made up. Thank you for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey for my Green theme. Perfect! Eileen xx

Meggymay said...

I hope you enjoyed the concert, you are a real busy gal this week.
Its a fabulous journal spread and those images look like a fun group.
Thank you for linking up with us at Art Journal Journey as well.
Yvonne xx

Dortesjs said...

love it, very green this week

Heather said...

I feel tired just reading your post! It all sounds good though, so enjoy yourself. Another great page with quirky characters.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I feel sorry for the mother, never having had children of my own. I adore the background (wallpaper) and the incredible and fanciful coloring. It's all looking quite wonderful indeed. It's also wonderful that you chose to once again share your art with us at Art Journal Journey using Eileen's theme.

Blog Archive