Thursday 26 March 2020

Tag Tuesday -- Bunnies and Butterflies

Bunnies and Butterflies is the theme on Tag Tuesday, chosen by Michele. My tag is sprayed with Dylusion inks and stamped on the left, with stamped and coloured butterflies on the right. I added a wooden button at the top.
 I have spent the last five days in the garden, and am beginning to get topsides with the planting, especially the new hedge. We did have a few dodgy moments felling the huge cypresses hedge with my hubby not being a born lumberjack. How he expected me (all 5ft of me) to catch the blumming things as they toppled over, I don't know.



8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag Wendy! Glad you survived your lumberjack work! Stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Heather said...

Gorgeous tag - I love butterflies. I can remember when our neighbours decided to have their conifer hedge removed, and the amount of light that came into our garden was amazing. Things that had struggled to grow suddenly took off - it was wonderful.

My name is Erika. said...

Gorgeous tag Wendy!

Michele said...

so gorgeous Wendy! xo

nwilliams6 said...

Such lovely butterflies and a fabulous tag, Wendy.

Karen said...

Beautiful tag ~ keep crafting and gardening!

Words and Pictures said...

Glorious - love the double helping of butterflies - subtle in the background and then fierily colourful and ready to take flight.
Alison x

Diana Taylor said...

A fabulous tag - I love the abundance of butterflies, and the vivid ones really pop against that beautiful background.

Blog Archive