Thursday 5 September 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

"Are you still talking" is Neet's choice this week and after inking the page with distress oxide inks I found two figures that I thought would fit the bill. The one on the left looks as if she is leaving in a bit of a huff, hence the words "Are you still talking" from the one on the left.
   I am off on my textile course and this is a scheduled post. I have also discovered that I cannot comment from my iPad, so will have to wait until Friday.
   I am also entering this in Erika's theme of polka dots/stripes/ plaids /patterns on Art Journal Journey


                                            Some pictures of some new bits to my garden












6 comments:

Heather said...

Your garden looks absolutely beautiful, and those women both look slightly grumpy. I wouldn't be happy with those big feet! It's a lovely fun page and your results with those inks puts me to shame. I must try harder.

Neet said...

Very apt figures. So glad this was not a difficult one to do. Enjoy your course whilst I go back and enjoy the garden
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

THere are so many patterns here Wendy. I love all the stripes and dots. Thanks so much for your support at Art Journal Journey. And I have to also say how much I love your garden. It is gorgeous. I bet you enjoy a lot of time out in it. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

A fantastic page, gorgeous and fabulous for AJJ! Thank you for joining AJJ again dear Wendy! Your garden is amazing, wow, a little paradise.
Happy weekend,
Susi xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Amazing that both you and Neet used the same girl with the big wide skirt. I love this entry for AJJ. It has so any of Erika's themes, too. Thanks beyond belief for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey.

I have garden envy. I LOVE your home and the two sets of tables and chairs are incredible. But the garden itself is simply unbelievable. Susi said it best: a little paradise!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Your garden is beautiful as is your page. Love Dylusions sarcastic everything, lol. xox

Blog Archive