Thursday 27 June 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet


'The only person I trust is me, and even that's iffy' are the words for this week on our Thursday art journal. I have used a mop up page for this one, as I didn't think it was enough to use a double page. The faint stencil marks in the background are the ones made after I had used the stencil for another page. I used a baby wipe to clean it and the shapes came out on a clean page.
The figure is made up from three different stamps.
I did some stamping on the background using distress oxides.
This post is scheduled as we are in Derbyshire to celebrate Peter's eldest brother's 80th birthday.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the sentiment. Even your mop up sheets are artistic.

Neet said...

Lovely page, love the mop up backdrop.
Hugs
Neet xx

Blog Archive