Thursday 20 June 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet.

This week the quote is ' What you believe in becomes true. Believe in something absurd'
The only thing I could think of after deciding on the figure, was to make up a ridiculous bird/animal, which is what I have done. Once I had started I enjoyed doing it and it came together quite quickly. Just as well really as I have been at my daughter's in Swindon for the last few days, spent a few hours in the garden when I got home, cooked dinner and then came down to my studio with not an idea in my head.
The background is distress inks with stencils used with the same colours. A bit of stamping and some glueing and it was finished.


5 comments:

Heather said...

You must have had a lot of fun doing this one. I love the way you make your backgrounds.

Meggymay said...

A fantastic and fun page to go with the quote you used.
Yvonne xx

Cath Wilson said...

Love that background, Wendy and you made a similar choice to Neet's! As I said to her, I think Dylusions stamps are absurd anyway, so you both did a fab job of concocting bizarre birds! Wonderful.
Cath x

Neet said...

Love your imaginary character. I don’t have the animal heads but now I might have to think about them.
Trying this om my iPad
Hugs Neet x

Words and Pictures said...

Yup, definitely absurd! I was just enjoying Neet's bird women, but your elephant balancing act maybe out-absurds them!! Great page.
Alison x

Blog Archive