Thursday 6 June 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week it's "I have absolutely no desire to fit in" Now why did I choose this one and give myself a problem. In the end I went for a normal body but a weird head. I used a mop up page with some stencils.
I've been in the garden all day as a way to avoid doing the ironing and getting the guest room ready for Peter's son and wife. Having had a schoolfriend and her husband here last weekend and then my daughter the next night, it's a quick turnaround.
Must do it tomorrow and then think what to feed them with.


5 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Nice Webdy. This is a fun quote and you really made a great page for it. Hugs-Erika

Heather said...

This one is fabulous. Sounds as if you are running a B&B with all those visitors.

Meggymay said...

A fabulous page Wendy, its is really quirky lady.
Yvonne xx

Caty said...

Wowwww your art journal page is Amazing Wendy !! I looove it, really wonderful with those great scene and colours. So nice quote ! You have been very busy, hope you could rest this weekend. Happy days !
and big hugs, Caty

Dortesjs said...

great journal

Blog Archive