Thursday 4 April 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

The last of our present themes so we now have to think of some new ones.  I sprayed the background with Dylusion inks and then applied inks through stencils. I stamped the leaves and a few faint shapes in the background. I then coloured and added the figures.
Today we are mainly covered in snow and it's still coming down in large flakes. So much for doing my hanging baskets, first of all find the plants under the snow, that I brought home yesterday. I don't think so, an arty day I think.
I am also entering this on Try it on Tuesday where the theme is Use a stencil or two.


10 comments:

Heather said...

I love these colours and the background you have created. Another gorgeous journal page. Sorry about the snow, none here but they had some a few miles away and it was bitterly cold this morning. Come back spring!

Neet said...

Great page Wendy - snow? I cannot believe it although it is bitter cold here. Gosh! I remember it snowing once on the Friday of the first weekend in May (Andy was about 2 or 3) and next day was glorious. I had gone and taken him, camping with the Guiders on a training camp. Never forget that weekend!
Hugs, Neet x

My name is Erika. said...

I love how you use those Dyan Reavely stamps Wendy. And nice stenciling too! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Joan said...

Fab journal pages with the fun figures and I love the crazy bird at the bottom of the page

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Rosie said...

These pages are gorgeous, Wendy.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

froebelsternchen said...

Simply FABULOUS Wendy ! Great to see this at TRY IT ON TUESDAY !

Meggymay said...

Fantastic, your pages always have great quotes Wendy and super images. Thank you for joining us over at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous pages! Such a fun design and I love all the detail that you created in the background with the stencils - amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊 x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous journal spread Wendy, the background looks great for those Dyan Reavley images, love the quote too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday, Avril x

Joan said...

Great journal pages , lovely backgroundf stencilling and fab images

Thanks for joining Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Blog Archive