Tuesday 16 April 2019

Art Journal Journey. - Having Fun

 A page on Art Journal Journey for my theme of having fun.
Eleanor just loves going out for grown up afternoon tea. Here she is in a cafe in Worcester with her mum. Eleanor insisted on pouring the tea'
Peter and I took her out for lunch ages ago and the waitress asked her what she wanted for lunch: Sausage, chips and beans, Chicken nougats, beans and chips. or Fish fingers and chips. "yes please" she said to all of them. I manage to persuade her to just have one.



6 comments:

Heather said...

What a little sweetheart. She'll be a good hostess one day. Another page of lovely memories.

Lenie said...

What a wonderful page, I just love it. Eleanor is so adorable.

craftytrog said...

So sweet! I love this page Wendy! xx

froebelsternchen said...

Such a sweet girl she is and I love your layout with the artful soft pink patchwork background! A lovely entry for your April topic dear Wendy! You inspire folk with your FUN - TASTIC art so well! Susi xxx

Trillian As said...

I enjoyed my tour on your blog. You created so many "fun" pages. They are all so beautiful.

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a cutie and what a lovely page! Hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive