Thursday 28 February 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

The words this week are ' I refuse to become what you call normal'
I wasn't sure what too do for this one and messed about with different bodies and heads until I decided on this combination. The page started out as a mop up one, using the stencils from other pages and cleaning them with a baby wipe onto the page. I then used another two stencils for the border and leaves (all Dylusions)


I am also entering this in Art Journal Journey where Rike's theme is The colour yellow.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Definitely a lady with style! Love it.

Neet said...

Love that background! I don't know about you but in some ways I found this quote difficult and in others easy. Just such an array of great heads from the pen of Dyan. Lovely choice of figures from you.
Hugs, Neet xx

Cath Wilson said...

Makes me think of Star Trek, Wendy, lol. Love the hair ;-) Great to see another AJJ page.
Cath x

froebelsternchen said...

Wow - she is amazing - great choice of body and head! Thank you for all the linked pages this month to AJJ dear Wendy! Happy weekend ahead!
Susi

Rike said...

The yellow background is gorgeous with this border! Your combination of bodies and heads is fabulous, this cat is so cute!
Thank you for a wonderful last entry to my theme "Yellow" at AJJ! I appreciate it!
Wish you a happy rest of the week! Rike x

Meggymay said...

She may not look normal Wendy but it is a fabulous page.
Yvonne xx

hazel said...

A fabulous page Wendy, I love the figures and the great quote.
xxx Hazel.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love how you and Neet have this challenge and how each of you comes up with the most creative art. I agree she may not be normal, but she is definitely unique. Thank you for sharing this with us once again at Art Journal Journey using Rike's yellow theme. It is definitely yellow and cheery.

Blog Archive