Thursday 21 February 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

My choice this week with "You are not yourself,  I noticed the improvement immediately. I was very tempted to put on an animal head for the one on the right, but thought better of it.  Maybe I should have just gone for it.
At the moment I am nearly keeping up with my on-line courses, and enjoying doing them. The trouble is as soon as I think I'm nearly there, another two pop up in the emails. As we are not opening the garden this year, I can do more art, but, if the weather is good, I will still be out in the garden. A no win situation.
We are also working towards an exhibition in the textile course, so will will put us to the test and keep us glued to the sewing machines.


I am also linking this to Art Journal Journey where the theme is 'The colour yellow'

10 comments:

Heather said...

Love this page and the sentiment. A touch of 'meeeow' I think! Good luck with all your other commitments.

Neet said...

Lovely pages Wendy, made me smile when you almost put an animal head on your figure and thought better of it.
Hugs, Neet xx

Cath Wilson said...

Another fab yellow spread, Wendy. Love that border... not so sure about the words, though, lol.
Cath x

craftytrog said...

A fabulous arty spread Wendy!
Alison xx

Rike said...

Ah, now I see this quote was a challenge (I saw it before on Neet's blog) - you made a beautiful funny page with an excellent yellow background :) and a fabulous frame!
Thank you for linking it to AJJ, I appreciate it!
Wish you a happy day and much time for new creative things!
Rike x

froebelsternchen said...

What a fancy and arty spread Wendy! GORGEOUS! Thank you very much for joining us over at Art Journal Journey again! Happy weekend!
Hugs, Susi

Krisha said...

So clever! It made me smile.

Meggymay said...

An awesome art journal spread Wendy with the fun quote, I think she had plenty on her head with those houses.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had to laugh at your head comment since I have just come from Neet's blog. Those images are really something else. I'm enjoying this challenge, though, and like how the two of you find such very different images to use for the same sentiment.

Sounds like you have a very, very busy schedule for the next few months. I can relate. Thanks for sharing this lovely spread with us using Rike's yellow theme at Art Journal Journey, Wendy.





chrissie said...

Fantastic spread and great characters you always create. Would be good to have a story about each of the Thursday art pieces.

Good luck with the exhibition work and I look forward to seeing that in the future

Have a great weekend

Love Chrissie xx

Blog Archive