Thursday 7 June 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week we are doing steampunk with the colours being Tea Dye and Vintage Photo. I have added Evergreen Bough as my third colour.
I used a steam punk type stencil on the background, using the evergreen bough on the tea dye and vintage photo background.
The steampunk duck is from Chocolate Baroque and the "normal" bird from Dylusions
I had fun doing this one, even though it was just this morning. It was an excellent alternative to taking one of the cats to the vet.




3 comments:

Heather said...

Love that sentiment. Hope the cat is OK.

Neet said...

Brill, I just could not relate this to any of the Dylusions - I need an injection of your wit.
Hugs, Neet xx

chrissie said...

More fun on Thursday with one of your amazing pages. I am sure you get lots of fun making them and thank you for sharing them with us

Love Chrissie xx

Blog Archive