Thursday 29 June 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week it is black/white and red. As I didn't have a blank page I used Dylusions black paint to cover up an already painted one. I'm not sure if Neet and I would actually paint all the pages in advance if we do another journal. It does save some time if you have left it until the last minute, not that we do that ( cough, splutter!!)
I stamped some figures, stuck them to the page and used a stencil for the background. I used a Posca white pen as none of my others worked, and even the Posca played up. I doodled a bit and then adhered the sayings. I then attacked the page with a red pen.


4 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic page Wendy your journals must be so much fun to look through

Love Chrissie xx

Neet said...

Seeing all the work you have put into this page eaves me feeling decidedly guilty but I really could not do anything this week. I love your page, black, white and red can be simply stunning and your page is.
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

I love this page though the style is not one I usually go for. It is stunning.

Meggymay said...

Another wonderful page, with fun quotes. It must make you smile when you see them altogether.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive