Tuesday 13 June 2017

Tag Tuesday -- Texture

On Tag Tuesday it is my turn to host the next two weeks challenge. I have chosen texture, and anything that gives texture can be used.
For my first sample I cut out a tag from corrugated card and used gesso and texture paste to start off with. I then painted it with metallic acrylic paints. Plasterers scrim, ribbons were added, and on the top of these I used accent beads, buttons. friendly plastic and clay embellishments. To add some bling I used glitter texture paste through a stencil.




I have added some photos of our open gardens. We didn't have so many visitors this year, but well worth the effort for charity, the weather was not good for wandering round gardens.
 If I take any more, I'll put them on later.




 Looking through to the side garden with a view of the fields.

 Spider web castor oil plant at the base of the trellis

 Clematis Josephine

 The fern garden user the balcony


 Rose James Galway

 The side of the bungalow, with my studio underneath.


 Looking to the front through the trellis

Rose Warm Welcome climbing up the arch.

 Iris Siberica

 Alpine boxes on side patio.

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your tag is fantastic, and I am in love with your gardens, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing, wish I could see them in real. Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

An amazing tag Wendy - a beautiful garden and house!

Heather said...

Love all those textures on your tag, and your garden is beautiful. So many interesting features.

chrissie said...

Very beautiful tag Wendy and thank you for showing us your amazing garden

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Its a gorgeous textured tag Wendy. the photos of your garden and the flowers all ,ooked beautiful.
Yvonne xx

JennyJ said...

I love your tag so much I want to see it in person and go through all the things you did - I am so intrigued as the outcome is gorgeous - so too is your garden - well done for doing your garden as well as all your crafting - the plants you passed on to me have given me a wonderful show this year and I don't think my front order has ever looked so pretty and full before - everything is going mad so thank you - but I could never compete with your wonderful garden and your roses and clematis are fabulous x Jenny x

Linda Kunsman said...

gorgeous tag-love the colors and the bits of sparkle Wendy! You have such a beautiful garden too-lots of inspiration there:)

Blog Archive