Thursday 1 June 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

As Neet has had to empty her craft room, and can't find a lot of her stamps, we have abandoned doing any more countries until Neet is back in and sorted. So colours it is, and this week it is yellow. Not the easiest colour to work with, and I have used my last blank page in my journal and painted it with Dylusions yellow. I then used some other paints and stencils to make a background. The figure and some flowers are Dylusions and I added some die cuts as it was looking a bit flat and too yellow.


4 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic page and the yellow background is just right for everything else to stand out

Love Chrissie xx

Neet said...

What a lovely sunny page. Love the flowers and the additions but I am sure the stamps are not at all delusional. LOL

Hugs, Neet xx

ps I forgot to do mine, thanks to the good sleep I had last night ,and when I came to do it I got a phone call in the midst of typing and then my 'puter ran out of power. Thankfully it was restored and nothing lost.
xx

Heather said...

The blues and purples are the perfect compliment to yellow. Love the background and the layers that build up the foreground.

Meggymay said...

Its a fabulous page and she sure need those sun glasses for all the sun we've had recently.
I have enjoyed catching up on the potst I missed while we were away. The 3d projects were fabulous.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive