Thursday 1 September 2016

Thursday Journal page with Neet

This week we are to use heads and no bodies. This was one of Neet's choices and it will be interesting to see what she does. After selecting my background out of the ones I had already painted I tried to decide what to do with floating heads. My two pages had pockets at the bottom so I thought it would be fun to pop the heads on bits of card and tuck them in the pockets. No, wrong it wasn't a good idea, they kept falling out and these heads kept peeping round the edges of the journal.  Back to basics, keep them on the card bits and stick them down. Yup, that works for me. I drew some wavy lines on the page and doodled them, then stopped before I did too much.











5 comments:

Heather said...

I love your backgrounds and the heads are so quirky. The doodled lines set them off perfectly.

Neet said...

Pity the pocket idea did not work out, it would have been great but I know what you mean about falling out etc. Still, I love the background and the heads you used. The first head when you look at the double spread always reminds me of that actress Kara Tointon. Sorry I sort of ducked out and only did one head - will email you and tell you why.
Hugs, Neet xx

chrissie said...

Fabulous colours and stamps Wendy

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Fabulous colours for the background. Those heads are interesting and fun a great way to show them floating.
Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

I love it! Very colourful and quite different, love the doodling too.
KH

Blog Archive