Thursday 23 June 2016

Journal page made for one of the Wanderlust lessons

For this lesson we collaged some papers onto the pages and left space to draw the face. We then painted it with white gesso and when dry used watercolours. The watercolours work really well on the gesso as you can wipe it off or lesson the colour with a baby wipe. I can't draw faces but enjoyed doing this. She looks as if she could do with a holiday in the sun, instead of looking out of the window! I might even do another one, but don't hold your breath.


4 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic artwork Wendy looks like you are learning lots from the lessons

Love Chrissie xx

Heather said...

Love your journal pages and the face is excellent. I need my laptop to be taken away from me to stop me looking at other people's work - then I might find time to do my own!

Meggymay said...

Fantastic art Wendy, love your face drawing, she has a lovely expression.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

This is utterly beautiful!

Blog Archive