Thursday 8 February 2024

Thursday Journal with Neet

 The words this week are ''I wish my life had background music so I could understand  what the heck is going on' That would be handy I must admit as I don't have a clue what's going on. I still have the flashing lights and a noise in my head so I would like to know what's happening. I think Stella is wondering the same thing, her life seems to go from  one disaster to the next, she can't seem to keep a boyfriend from one month to another and now she has had a row with her parents. It always seems that one problem leads to another and she now seems to be stuck in a rut with her job. As much as she would like to get a place of her own it never seems to happen. Feeling somewhat sorry for herself she is now talking to herself as well, and it's not as if she is giving herself some sensible advice. She said outloud to herself 'I wish my life had background music so I could understand what the heck is going on', a light bulb moment would do instead if the music wasn't going to materialise" she muttered.

I hope this complies with the theme on Art Journal Journey   set by Vicki of  'Keeping it light'




5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Poor Stella is having a hard time with so much noise going on in her head! I absolutely love this page and your colorful design! The light bulb is perfect for Stella to try and shed some light on what's happening and maybe she can find some good music to listen to instead of thinking. Very artistic and fun idea! Thanks for sharing your inspiration! I love it!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely page and a fun story, we all need our lightbulb moments. Hope you soon feel better, take care, hugs!

My name is Erika. said...

I hope those flashing lights and noise in your head disappear soon Wendy. That sounds scary. But on the good side, I am loving your lady and how you used that light bulb. It's a fun page and great quote this week. Thanks for joining Vicki's challenge at AJJ, and background music would maybe wake me up right now. hugs-Erika

Neet said...

I don't see myself joining in for a while yet. Hope you are soon getting some answers. When was the last time you had your eyes tested? Just a thought.
You have handled your story well and have managed to merge the AJJ challenge with the quote. Nice picture too, love the light bulb. Honestly would you wear a coat like that? I often wonder when I use that same stamped image.
Hugs, Neet xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I hope Stella can soon lead a quieter life and that she can play some calm music! You're definitely welcome at AJJ with this fabulous page! Hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive