Thursday 24 August 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet

' I didn't see anyone today so I'm wearing this again tomorrow.' These are the words from Tim Holtz snarky comments for this week. Samantha, has been dreaming about going to Paris for years and at the weekend she will be on the way there with her boyfriend Paul. There was only three days to go and she had been sorting out her clothes and packing them carefully so they didn’t crease too much. When Samantha went away she always like to get the house clean and tidy and as far as possible most of the laundry done and put away. As she sat there thinking through everything she needed to take, and worrying about all the other things she had to do she realised that she hadn’t seen anyone all day. Her mother hadn’t been or phoned which was unusual and Paul was away with work, he would phone later for a chat. She was quite pleased in a way and her thoughts turned to thinking, I haven’t seen anyone today so I can wear this again tomorrow. This would cut the washing down a bit which Samantha was very pleased about.

I am linking this to Chris's theme of Where in the world on Art Journal Journey




5 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

The story is once again well told and you designed a fabulous journal page for it.
Hug Elke

Neet said...

Love your story book. Now where did that head come from? I know I don't have her. Love the page with the bits and pieces from Paris along the top.
Sorry I am late, trying to find a door I like and having no success.
Hugs, Neet xx

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one!!!

Much💖love

My name is Erika. said...

Those travel stickers make this page super for Chris' challenge at Wendy. Thanks for adding them. And That's a funny quote. I don't know how snarky it is, but you created a good story with it. Thanks for joining us at AJJ, and have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your story - cutting down on washing before going away seems to be a valid reason for wearing clothes twice. Thanks for sharing at AJJ and my theme, hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive