Thursday 17 August 2023

Thursday Journal With Neet

 The words this week are 'Nothing screws up your Friday like realising it's only Tuesday' Gosh that sounds familiar, we never know what day it is. Annette has gone round to see her friend Margaret and immediately sits on the floor and starts telling Margaret all about the holiday she is going on next Saturday to Benidorm in Spain. Annette can't think of anywhere worse to go as she doesn't like crowds of people and commercial resorts. "Why don't you just go to Blackpool and save all that travel and money. Do you really prefer to see all those awful buildings along the beach and end up with loads of people getting drunk and being noisy ?" said Margaret " I like fun places and I am packed already" said Annette. "Why have you packed so early" asked Margaret. "Because I forget what day it was that's why, and nothing screws up your Friday like realising it's only Tuesday" said Annette. Margaret had even found two posters to illustrate how much nicer Blackpool looked, but Annette was not to be persuaded.

I am linking this to Chris's theme of 'Where in the world' on Art Journal Journey



5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous journal page and story, as always. Thanks for linking to AJJ, too. Sorry, short comment, I'm not feelng good. Hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one
Happy Thursday

Much💖love

My name is Erika. said...

I like the travel posters Wendy,and how they work for Chris' challenge Wendy. Great page and great story this week Wendy. Thanks for sharing this with us at AJJ for Chris's challenge. hugs-Erika

Neet said...

Love how you dealt with the sarky comment! A lovely page and what a good idea to include the two 'holiday' venues.
Thanks for linking me again. Big thanks.
Hugs, Neet xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant page Wendy! I don't think I would like to stay in either, I did spend a week in Blackpool as a teen and didn't like it at all. Thanks so much for sharing at AJJ and my theme, hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive