Thursday 14 July 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet - Doors and or Arches

' I'm not sarcastic, I'm just mean' are the words this week, and as I am linking this to my theme on Art Journal Journey it has to include a door or arch. Sharon and Andy had bought this house that needed a bit of work doing to it, but it was in a lovely road in town and they had managed to get the price down enough to put in a new kitchen and bathroom. The paintwork left a lot to be desired so Sharon had asked Andy if he would sand down the doors so she could get on with painting them. When she came in from the shops she could see by the clothes he was wearing that he hadn't done anything. " Oh good job she said is the peeling paint the in thing at the moment ?" " You are being sarcastic " Andy said. " I'm not sarcastic- I'm just mean" Sharon said and stormed out of the room, muttering 'if you want anything doing do it yourself' 




5 comments:

Neet said...

What a lovely page Wendy. I love the colours, the figures and the use of heads from a magazine.
As to the story it reminded me of someone - think you know who I mean.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

Those walls are quite the paint job But I do like the pattern. I hope the door gets painted nicely, eventually. And I really love how you used photo faces with the Dylusions bodies. They look great. And a nice switch up too. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

OMGosh..... I love the story and then to see the clothes is fabulous. Love your art. Have a very nice day today.

Meggymay said...

I bet she would be slamming the door behind her, its a great story and fantastic page Wendy.
Yvonne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

No, those are definitely not working clothes. Great idea to use those photos on the bodies! Hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive