Thursday 19 May 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet

 " My decisions are not always right, but they are always interesting" These are the words this week and I will be linking it to Matilde's theme of Birds on Art Journal Journey

Harry had decided to surprise Annie for their wedding anniversary this year and had booked a special trip for them. When they arrived at their destination Annie was not very pleased, and that was putting it mildly. He knew he was in trouble by the way she was standing and the 'if looks could kill' look on her face. "A bird sanctuary for unusual birds" she yelled, "are you mad, I thought we were going to Paris, so all my clothes are wrong for a start" Harry knew then, that that was the start of a very iffy anniversary, and one he had a feeling he would never be allowed to forget. Not only was it an expensive trip, but it looked as if he was going to have to buy her new clothes as well. Trying to calm her down, Harry said "My decisions are not always right, but they are always interesting. Another if looks could kill was the next thing he saw flitting across her face.




6 comments:

Neet said...

A super idea for the story and great use of the silhouette figures of Dyans.
Love the background, gorgeous colours.
Hope all is well.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

Oh poor Harry. I think he should have given a few more hints. But I must say I love how you used those silhouettes. They look fantastic and the fact that you can't see details makes the story more alluring. Thanks for sharing with us over at AJJ for Matilde's challenge Wendy. And I hope you're having a nice week. Hugs-Erika

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I feel sorry for Harry! He had such a great idea. Well done with the silhouettes representing their moods. Love the colours and the birds of course.

-Soma

Meggymay said...

Oh dear somebody is in big trouble. A great story to match your fantastic page. I like how you used silhouettes for the figures. Thank you for linking up with us at AJJ and Matilde's bird theme.
Yvonne xx

Matilde said...

Another great interpretation of the theme "Birds"! I like it very much! Thanks for sharing 🥰

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a different and lovely journal page, Wendy. Sounds like that anniversary is going down as the worst EVER. Loved the colorful birds at the bird sanctuary, though. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Matilde's theme.


Blog Archive