Thursday 1 July 2021

Thursday Journal with Neet

"I'm not bossy, I just know what you shouldn't be doing" Jean on the left is somewhat annoyed with Edith who has been doing something that Jean is not happy with, and has told her so. Edith has been going out with someone who is engaged to one of their friends. She has been seeing him for quite a while and their friend has no idea what is going on. Jean has been doing her best to introduce Edith to other men, but to no avail. In the end she realises that there is nothing she can do and says to Edith "I'm not bossy, I just know what you shouldn't be doing" Edith just looks the other way.



4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I like Jean's look. She is a little different than many of Dyan's style. But Edith, not so good to date an engaged man. Great page Wendy. Happy July to you! Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun page, Wendy, and a good story to it. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

This quote provided me with a bit of a headache but I wove some story around it to try to make it feasible and a bit different. Love how you managed yours. What a horrible person she is, going out with someone engaged to someone else.
Tut Tut!
Nice figures and background.
Hugs, Neet xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous page! Loving the background and the way your interpretation of the quote 😁. Happy July! Hugs, Jo x

Blog Archive