Thursday 30 January 2020

Thursday journal with Neet

The words this week ' It's better to take a risk, than miss a moment of magic' Not an easy one to portray, so I decided to balance the figure on two mushrooms, under a starry sky.
Now if I tried that the stalks would collapse and I would be on the floor in a heap.
I sprayed the background with Dylusion inks and used a new glimmer spray for the stars,was also new All the images are painted with watercolour pens.
I also used a new stamp for the foliage.
I am right at the end of my journal and it's getting more difficult to scan, hence the edges showing.
we are off to Suffolk tomorrow to pick up a machine, which should take us 8-10 hours travelling time, so I will be back late.


I am also entering this in Art Journal Journey where Jo's theme is Something new.

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness, Wendy, I think you used more new products on this journal page than used ones. I like how you portrayed her balancing act. It's a fun, fun page and. with so many new products, it's great for Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Great that page with the scene for these words, you implemented very nicely!
greetings Elke

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful page! I love how you have illustrated the quote with the girl walking on the mushrooms under the start sky, it looks so magical - perfect 😀. Thanks so much for joining Art Journal Journey again and for all your support and inspiration throughout the month! Hugs, Jo x

Meggymay said...

You have used great new products on this page Wendy, I love how she is balancing on the [magic] mushrooms. A fabulous fun page for Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey.
\\yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

I love this girl standing on mushrooms. How clever. Hugs-Erika

Neet said...

Well, if you or are could even get on top of a mushroom or that size I would be surprised. Wonky hips spring to ind.
Great fun page Wendy with a lovely midnight blue background.
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

Another fun page with gorgeous colours, and I love the toadstools.

Blog Archive