Thursday 16 January 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week we have the words 'Smile it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart' + the words 'where should we fit it" added by Neet.
I thought the figure of Winston didn't look as if he had smiled for years, so used these two figures to illustrate the saying. I used Dylusion paints on the background and various stencils including two new ones ( the green leaves and the seed heads)
My cold is on the mend now, it just takes me twice as long to do anything.


I am also entering this in Art Journal Journey where  Jo's theme is Something new and
  Try it on Tuesday where the theme is 'What a cutie/make someone smile today

9 comments:

Neet said...

What a lovely background - I do like the seed heads stencil.
Great choice of figures too.
Glad your cold is on the mend.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

I love these animals Wendy. They really made me smile. You should link this up to try it on Tuesday as it fits the latest challenge. Hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fabulous page! I love the bright coloured background with the foliage and seed heads and your amazing figures, it looks like the cat lady is quoting the words to Winston - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey and for making us smile at Try it on Tuesday too! Hugs, Jo x

Meggymay said...

A great pair of images Wendy, The cat seems to have attitude and the dog made me smile even though he looked a bit serious.
Thank you for linking with Jo's Art Journal Journey theme and with us at TioT's.
Yvonne xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous colours and background as usual. Your cold sounds like the one I had before Christmas. I felt like a bit of wet rag for ages afterwards. Hope you soon feel back to normal.

My name is Erika. said...

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Wendy!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

an imaginative, great journal with the matching colored background!!!
greetings Elke

Rosie said...

Fantastic pages, Wendy

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Blog Archive