Thursday 21 November 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

The words this week are 'Every now and then, life needs to be turned upside down to get it back the right way up'
Not an easy one to portray in pictures, and this was the only way I could think of. The background is sprayed with Dylusion inks and stencils used on top. I didn't think it needs any additional stamping. I will be interested to see how Neet interpreted this one. We do sometimes come up with the same idea, maybe this time !
I am still very busy with my course work and no sooner do I finish one I want to make another one. I will put one on, on Friday, a mixed media one on fabric.
The weather has turned very cold and I have only managed half a day in the wet soggy garden.  My back and left hip are also bothering me with this damp weather ( I'm blaming that anyway)


5 comments:

Heather said...

A very clever interpretation for a tricky theme. Love the colours and background. This weather is horrid for aching joints - keep warm if you can.

Neet said...

Not quite the same thoughts but similar. Yes, it was a hard one this week. We don't make life easy for one another do we?
I like your idea and the colours - is the upside down one suspended or on her head? I took her to be suspended but then I looked again and she was on her head - strange how the mind works at times.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

I like comparing your page to Neet's, and I do see some similarities. Fun take!

Cath Wilson said...

Wonderful Wendy. Love the spread as opposed to a page and the bright greens. You've portrayed this perfectly.
Cath x

Words and Pictures said...

I had to see what you got up to with these words, and this made me laugh - brilliant topsy turviness!
Alison x

Blog Archive