Thursday 7 November 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week the words are 'I hear you, I'm just not listening'. I have used one of my Dylusion sprayed pages with some stencil work on top. I also sprayed some gold shimmer ink on as well. The figures are Dylusions and painted with watercolour pens.
The figure on the right looks as if she is walking away and is definitely not listening.
I am getting really fed up with all this rain, I can't do the jobs in the garden and as my textile course has been cancelled for the time being, my enthusiasm has gone as well.
I'm going to give it a break for a while and try and get back to my two on-line art courses, which I have abandoned since April. I can't catch up now, but I can do a bit.


2 comments:

Neet said...

This is almost a "study in blue". I like how you have used the colour for the background and then similarly for the figures.
Seems to sum up your rainy weather (well everywhere is rainy weather in this country).
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

Another great sentiment and another lovely background. I really must 'play' with my Dylusion Inks and make them work for me. They seem to be much stronger than I really want.

Blog Archive