Thursday 31 October 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

'I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me, acquire some taste" I had a page already  for this  with a background of spayed Dylusion inks. I used a few stencils on top using Distress oxide inks. The figures both acquired new beds  and painted with watercolour pens.
My two youngest grandchildren came over on Tuesday and had a sleepover. By the time my son in law came over to fetch them at lunchtime on Wednesday, I could have curled up somewhere warm and fallen asleep.


3 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

These ladies both look like they are saying that quote. Its fun seeing your and Neet's take. Happy Halloween. Erika

Neet said...

Lovely background Wendy, you can tell you have put some work into this. Great figure too.
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

Another great background Wendy and I just love the quote. I am still recovering from all that hard work and fun at the weekend!

Blog Archive