Thursday 24 October 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

At my age, one should ration one's excitement" are the words this week. I decided to go with pink this time as the lady looks like  she would have a pink rinse if she felt brave enough. The look on her face and her grey hair seem to suit the quote. Being a butterfly is about as much as she can cope with for excitement. Her dog isn't exactly full of energy and excitement either.
The page is distress inks with stencils and stamping on top, and done in a hurry again.




3 comments:

Heather said...

I wish the things I made in a hurry looked like yours. I can symapthise with this lady as I can't take too much excitement either! Another fun page beautifully put together.

Neet said...

Love your lady and the way you mixed from various parts. Nice background too.
Hugs
Neet xx

Meggymay said...

This is fabulous and fun Wendy, I am grinning at the words you added.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive