Thursday 29 August 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week the words Neet has chosen are " I will never be a well behaved woman"  The background is distress inks with stencils used with the same colour inks, plus a purple. The figure is a mixture of  stamps from Dylusions. The pet pig is a Zinki one from Paperartsy.
I thought with her somewhat odd dress sense and her choice of companions, she didn't look as if she was well behaved. She's probably been on the funny mushrooms as well.
I must now do next weeks as I am on my textile course next week and we have Peter's brother and wife coming to stay for the rest of this week.
I also have one piece of homework to do before Wednesday as well. No chance of getting bored around here.

I an also entering this in Gill's theme of 'Anything with eyes' on Art Journal Journey





7 comments:

Neet said...

"Pretty in Pink" was the first thing that popped into y mind when I saw your journal page. Love her choice of headgear LOL
Enjoy your visitors!
Hugs, Neet xx

Gibby Frogett said...

Another fabulous and fun page Wendy - thanks again for sharing with us at AJJ.
Funny mushrooms? well I zoomed in to look closely at that cute caterpillar and looking at his eyes I think he is definately guilty of that :)
You sound very busy at present - hope all goes well.
Gill x

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Love the journal page, *and* the sentiment it expresses!

Heather said...

I haven't the energy for any bad behaviour! I love your quirky zany woman and the colouring.

Meggymay said...

I have just been having a super catch up reading your blogs posts I have missed recently.
Fabulous projects and fun pages. You always add super quotes that I cannot help smiling when I read them.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

Pink beauty in wonderland ans her headgear is simply stunning. A gorgeous entry for AJJ again dear Wendy. Thank you so much for joining AJJ again. Happy weekend. Susi xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Had to laugh at your "not so" well behaved woman. Love the bird in her hair, and the funny mushrooms she may have been exposed to. This is incredibly well done, Wendy, and perfect for Gill's theme at Art Journal Journey.

Blog Archive