Friday 23 August 2019

Tag Tuesday Anything goes

Valerie is hosting this fortnight on Tag Tuesday with 'Anything goes'. I don't know about anyone else but when I am given the choice of doing anything, I don't know where to start.
This time I started off by using texture paste on my tag, painting it and adding a bird or two and some shells to add a bit more texture. I have spent four days at the seaside with my daughter and three beach mad grandchildren and had to have some seagulls on this one.


3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, very much seaside inspired. Anything goes is always a fave because I can just do anything! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Heather said...

This one is very evocative of summer holidays at the beach. A simple theme that says it all.

Gibby Frogett said...

I live on the Essex coast so love anything seaside themed - this is faubulous Wendy!
Gill x

Blog Archive