Wednesday 31 July 2013

Tag Tuesday -- Travel

On Tag Tuesday this week, it's the turn of travel. On one tag I coloured the background with Distress inks, and then stamped various images onto inked card. I cut these out, and stuck them on to the tag. I stamped a few post marks on to the tag, and added a shrink plastic Eiffel tower, and Colosseum in Rome.
On the other, I covered the tag with part of a map from a road map of Europe. Again I stamped images on separate card and cut them out. After they were stuck to the tag, I stamped on the tag itself, and added a metal tag brad at the top.



4 comments:

chrissie said...

Love both of these Wendy.

Chrissie x

Heather said...

Fantastic tags Wendy - I don't know how you manage to keep coming up with all these wonderful designs.

Sandy said...

Wonderful tags!
Sandy

Jenny Marples said...

Great tags - I particularly like the mix of colours on the second one. Hugs, Jenny x

Blog Archive