Thursday 11 June 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet.

'Let me adjust my crown and get my day started'. These are the words today, and the figure I have chosen has been wanting to make a new outfit. It was that or do the darning, the dress making won.
The background is a mop up page with a brayer and Dyan's paints. I have stamped various haberdashery items and a pattern.


I am entering this in Art Journal Journey where Halle's theme is a stitch in time.

Some more plants in my garden.

My rainbow bed, red through to violet.








My favourite rose , For you with love', it smells wonderful.




`The white bed.

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic journal page and wonderful photos, your garden is lovely. Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

An awesome, fun journal page Wendy, thank you for linking up with Halle's AJJ theme.
She looks super wearing the crown
The photos of your garden flowers all look beautiful.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

Love orange and turquoise together and you have used them to perfection here. Love that figure but they are so big to use aren't they. Still, with that body it works great.
Hugs, Neet xx

Halle said...

Wonderful page for A Stitch in Time! Thanks for linking up! I also really enjoyed your flower photos...beautiful garden!

Heather said...

Your garden is looking so beautiful in spite of all the dry weather. Hope you have had some rain by now and that the wind doesn't do any damage. It's not exactly seasonal weather right now. Love the journal page too.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is a wonderful page, fantastic with the sewing woman and the details. This kind is so interesting from this topic!
Your lovely flowers from the garden
I wish you a nice day!
Stay safe, Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is quite clever, Wendy. I was truly impressed with all the sewing related stamps you used and the image of a pattern, too. Her crown fits her so well, too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Halle's theme. It's great you are so supportive of the AJJ blog, too.

Merlesworld said...

Lovely garden.
Merle........

Words and Pictures said...

Love the colours on the page here - so bright and cheerful. A great interpretation of the words... and glorious garden photos too.
Alison x

Blog Archive