Thursday 30 May 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet.

"I'm not getting older, I'm increasing in value"  are the words for this week, and it wasn't easy to choose the figure to go with this one. Dyan does not seem to draw older type figures, so all I did was give her grey hair.
The background is sprayed with Dylusion Inks and stencils used afterwards. I also used some leaf stamps and doodled over them and down the sides.
This is a scheduled post as I am at my daughters helping with the last of the house packing. Just her study and kitchen to do.
Home a day early.  Update, the buyers dropped out with 3 days to go for completion !!!!!.  We had packed up the kitchen, and I can't print what we all said. Karen said she can manage with the things we didn't pack so it the house is back on the market and everything is packed ready.


5 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Fun page Wendy. Those Dylusion characters are always a riot and a lot of fun to create with, as I can tell by your page. hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

A simply beautiful and fancy spread! WOW! And thank you for being our guest this time at TioT's ! Happy day! Susi xxx

Heather said...

Love the page and the sentiment. Your poor daughter! How infuriating to be let down at the last minute with a house sale. It's stressful enough without that.

Meggymay said...

Its another fun quote for your fantastic page Wendy, I really love how you use these images.
It must be most annoying for your daughter, I hope she will get her house sold soon.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

That's why I chose the Sunday Best figure - she looked older than any of the others with their trim figures and fancy dresses. But you know what you tell me - it's a challenge! Some times I have almost given up but we get there week by week.
Sorry to hear about Karen, how absolutely devastating! Give her my love, not that it will make it any easier for her. I even cussed myself for you all.
Hugs, Neet

Blog Archive