Monday 15 October 2018

Every Inchie Monday -- Argentina

This week we are in South America and Argentina. I had a short trip to Argentina when I went to visit my youngest daughter who was doing her gap year in Chile. Going over the Andes was one of the things on my bucket list, it is a fabulous range of mountains.
For the sewn one I have made the national flower which is the Coral tree, Erthrina cristina galli
For the drawn one it is the national bird the Rufus Hornera, the red oven bird. Not a good drawing as it's tail isn't long enough or the bird red enough. As I am away at the moment I had to do these in a hurry.




2 comments:

Heather said...

That is a lovely bird, what ever you say! The flower is so pretty too.

freebird7100 said...

The bird is beautiful and the flower looks great as well. JSYK your link on EIM is broken.

Blog Archive