Thursday 19 July 2018

Tag Tuesday -- Nautical/Seaside

This fortnight on Tag Tuesday. our lovely Sandie has chosen Nautical/Seaside as her theme. One of my favourite themes, which is strange for someone who lives in the UK as far from the sea as you can get. I suppose the nearest one is West Wales, and that takes several hours to get to.
My background is distress inks and some texture paste for the sea edge. The little girl and the saying are on separate pieces of card. I added some real shells to go with the saying.


5 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful, and the saying is so true.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Wendy! Hugs, Valerie

Sandra Wright. said...

What a delightful tag..the image of the child is so sweet.
Thank you for joining in with my theme this fortnight...x

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Hi Wendy - beautiful - such an lovely image of childhood innocence and happiness and appreciate that saying too.

Joan said...

This is such a pretty tag!! I love the addition of the real shells!!

Blog Archive