Thursday 25 January 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week Neet has chosen vintage photo and spiced marmalade for the two colours and dots for the theme. I have completely forgotten to add a third colour, so I'll pick the green of her legs.
I used the distress inks with the same colour oxides for the background and my favourite dotty stencil to go over the top with. I was then stuck, so found a figure with a few dots on and some fungi, also with dots on. Then I was stuck again, which serves me right as I thought this one was going to be easy. The words were the first thing that came to mind. I am not happy with it.




2 comments:

Neet said...

Very dotty - a lot dottier than mine. Now why did I not think of the Oxides? Probably because I was doing so many with going away.
Love the tights!
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

I love Dotty Lotty. I have some Oxides which I haven't got round to using yet. I am planning an altered book so they might be useful for that.

Blog Archive