Friday 24 November 2017

Large fabric pages for my book on Hilary Beattie fabric type collages.

After going on a course with Hilary which was fabulous, fun and informative, I was a bit addicted to making more pages than the two I made on the course. I have made seven in all and a cover for the book. Each page is a double spread and boy am I having fun and games putting it together. I will show you the finished book once I have achieved something resembling a book, and not a pile of collaged fabric.
All the pages are hand printed and dyed, with some machine quilting and hand embroidery.
Here are two of them.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

magnificent the works ! this is going to be a beautiful book!
happy weekend Elke

Heather said...

Wow! What lovely pages and what a fantastic course. The book will be amazing.

Unknown said...

Wow, quite stunning.

Blog Archive